Monday, August 25, 2008

This Morning

Before they left for school, Izzy was looking all kinds of cute in her schoolgirl outfit so I took a picture. Yesterday we spent the day sorting through old clothes, toys no longer played with, and other just plain junk they have accumulated in their rooms. You can't really see it but behind Izzy are two very large garbage bags filled with toys, clothes, and shoes to take to charity. They did a great job and their closets are more organized than ever. As a treat for their hard work, they got to eat Fruit Loops for breakfast. They didn't mind that one bit...


I don't know what it is, but Katy is starting to remind me of my college friend, Kristin (Turner) Wilkinson. I think it's probably mostly those big blue eyes, but it may also be the face shape. What do you think, Miz Bear? (Hint: Only Kristin will know what that means. )


The Gap Girl herself, Sarah Stephenson, off to her first test in fourth grade. Vocabulary words (spelling, using in a sentence, and multiple choice) include: hemisphere, scientific method, peninsula, geography, Ordinal numbers, experiment. Math fact family include: 3 x 4 = 12, 4 x 3 = 12, 12 divided by (where is that on my keyboard, yo) 3 = 4 and 12 divided by 4 = 3. More difficult ones to come, Are You Smarter Than A Fourth Grader?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I would just like to say that my seester, Cereen, is a most fabulous blogger. Keep it up, yo!f

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah looks funny in that photo, probably because of the T-Shirt!

    ReplyDelete