Friday, August 15, 2008

Funny But Revealing!

My sister-in-law Spring was recently tagged with the following questionnaire. I thought it was interesting so I asked Isabelle (four and a half) and Katy (officially 8) the questions. Their answers follow.
1. What is something Momma always says to you? K: Play nicely I: You're going to Ms Emily's class!
2. What makes Momma happy? K: Me cleaning my room I: Go to school by myself
3. What makes Momma sad? K: Snitching I: Um um no cookies?
4. How does Momma make you laugh: Both: tickles me
5. What was Momma like as a child? K: little, sorta nice, sorta bad I: play
6. How tall is Momma? K: are you five? I: (shows length of stair tread) as tall as the stairs
7. What is Momma's favorite thing to do? K: you cook I: watch Yo-wimpics (Olympics)
9. What does Momma do when you're not around? K: Cook dinner, feed William, put Willie to bed, cook, laundry, and cooking. I: Make cookies
10. If Momma was famous, what would it be for? K; singing I: um um nice
11. What is Momma good at? K: Cooking I: Cookies!
12. What is Momma not good at? K: singing, giggle giggle, really you're not too good at helping me fix my bike I: Fixing (Guess I'm a poor handyman! Gee, I never thought I was that bad!)
13. What is Momma's job? K: Sell houses I: Go to laundry
14. What is Momma's favorite food? K: The cookies she made today I: Celery (I love that kid!)
15. What makes you proud of Momma? K: Cleaning up I: Cookies!
16. If Momma was a cartoon character who would she be? K: a kid's mom on Disney Channel I: Momma
17. What do you and Momma do together? K: Ride bikes I: Play
18. How are you and Momma the same? K: we like bike riding and cooking I: puzzles
19. How are you and Momma different? K: My mom cooks good spaghetti and I don't I: I go to Rylee's and Momma stays home
20. How do you know Momma loves you? K: Hugging me and kissing me I: Kiss me


Well, at least they got the last one right! :)

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. How sweet, but funny at the same time! BTW: Your cookies ARE good, escpielly your cookie dough! Don't let me forget your brownies!!! -Emily

    ReplyDelete