Thursday, August 21, 2008

Pre-K Update

It's done! Izzy's first day of school is complete! She had a great day. The note from her teacher is as follows:
8/21/08 Isabelle had a wonderful day at school. She played so well with others. She is friendly, caring, and listens very well! She ate well, and napped today! I am so proud of her for doing such a fantastic job! Love, Miss Em
P.S. Thank you for the yummy cookies! I really enjoyed them!

Izzy brought her two of those delicious cookies we made at the Open House. Izzy said the worst part of school was the boys (big shocker) and the best part is the playground. She made two new friends, Caden and Ally (Alex Andrea). She did not like Cadence, she said that Cadence was a "bewwy mean ghoul" (very mean girl). Some of the girls were fighting over Izzy to get her to play with them, Ally said, she's mine and Morgan said, she's mine and they pulled her arms on both sides and it was so horrible and it was all so unnecessary because as she said, "They don't have to fight about me, we can all be friends together and they can all share me, it's ok, I don't mind." Yup, that's my Izzy. They can all share her, totally an Isabelle quote if I ever heard one. She did not like the boys because Tyler pushed her off the swing, the boys pushed all the girls off the swings. She didn't mind Tristan so much because he was funny, that is, he claimed to have to "go diarrhea" which cracked up all the girls. She was very amused that the boys had to go to time out (turtle time, talk like a turtle, which is to say, not at all) for running to the cafeteria when they were told to walk. None of the girls got time out. Thank heavens the ratio in the class is nine girls to five boys. I love that. Anyway, Isabelle ate her whole lunch (two ham roll-ups, a few chips, tangerine, juice pouch, and a pudding). She said she liked her mat so much she went right to sleep. (All that nervous energy expended does wonders as well...) I asked her what she thought about Miss Emiley, "Um, I wuv her. I wuv her a lot!" I told her that school was cancelled for tomorrow thanks to Tropical Storm Fay (they just don't know WHAT it's going to do), was she ready to go to school on Monday? "Of course, Momma, I want to go back a lot, because you know, I'm in Pre-K now!" Yes, you sure are, Pooh Bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment