Saturday, April 26, 2008

WE LEAVE TOMORROW!

Tomorrow? Does that say tomorrow? Oh geez, I'd better go, I still have to tidy the kitchen, clean out the van, vacuum the van, do the last load of laundry, take Katy to a softball game, make dinner for tonight, tidy the living room, sweep my bedroom, pack my clothes, pack Willie's stuff, pack Izzy's stuff, load the van, make sure I have my documents to get on base, call Mom and recheck our time of meeting, clean the microwave (no really, it's BAAAAD), write the how to for the washing machine for Katy, water the plants, find the last bag of baby clothes, pack the snacks for the kids and the sweets for Nanny, dye my hair (a-gain), and take a shower, all while taking "care" of my kids. Hmmm, sounds like a good time to follow Flylady, get dressed down to your laced up sneakers, and get MOVING, one thing at a time. Now if I could only print that list...

2 comments:

  1. Lawd, I'm tired just thinking about all that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm tired just thinking about it.

    Have a good safe trip!

    Apparently, 2p and I are on the same brain wave. Perhaps because she is standing right behind me and there is only one brainwave in the room.

    ReplyDelete