Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sarah's Sleepover


Izzy and Katy have their own little sleepover in the pink room. Getting them to stop whining about the TV going into the other room is not going well.
Katy looks happy here, but really she is, you guessed it, whining again. Well, we wanted, whine whine, to watch a movie in here, whine whine, and we don't have a TV and now, whine whine, we can't ever watch a movie again. My response, "Keep up the nonsense and that just might come true!"
As pictured from the left: Emily, Sarah, and Savannah do some serious nail painting. The fumes are coming under the door, I can smell it out here! They're having a blast in there, giggling nonstop. Sarah is moving into our old master bedroom so she has a private bath as well. It's the perfect sleepover hangout. Next week I have the dubious task of painting the room--aqua. The old curtains will have to go, I'm afraid. Totally not cool, mom. How 'bout some psychadelic shag? We'll see, dear, we'll see. Happily, and curiously, she wants our bed, which I am thrilled to give her. So Shawn and I get a new one! Woo hoo! No more Sam's Club mattress for us! I think we'll upgrade to a king. I'll keep you posted... I'm off to bed, if I can get to sleep with the sillies downstairs! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment