Friday, January 11, 2008

GLORY GLORY, WE ARE IN!!

William would like you to have some toast!

Izzy loves headphones, the only trouble being they aren't connected to anything! She sings the theme from Mulan, "WHOOOO, is that girl I see, staring straight, back at me, when will my reflection SHOWWWW, who I am, inSIIIIIDE!" It's hilarious. Really, I get teary every time from laughing so much.
Well, we're done. That's it. There ain't no more. Shawn and I are spending our first night in our new master bedroom. This is the view from the door as you come up the stairs. Those are double gliding doors out to the balcony, where we plan to drink wine and toast tonight if we don't pass out from sheer exhaustion first!
The old bed needs new pillows badly but the white sure is great in the room! We want a king size, but for now this will do!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment