Friday, January 4, 2008

And Heeeere's Mr. Adorable!


Momma Bear, Momma Bear, what do you see, I see a cutie pie looking at me!


Some little sweetie pie is helping me blog!

For yonder northern sisters who haven't seen the hutch within a foot of permanent placement, when it will move to center of the wall once the white Christmas tree goes back to the attic! Done nicely in white pottery and cutie pie pictures, expertly assisted by Nanny. Looks loverly (not a typo, it's a Twopy-ism) at night with the light inside it on!

Well, thank goodness I couldn't resist this fuzzy Lands' End coat for Big Boy, it actually froze here a couple days ago. Handsome, as he is affectionately known, is not fond of hats but I was able to distract him by taking a picture. He is quite a poser! After the snapshot, he went for a wagon ride courtesy of his sisters three. Sarah and I planned a "drive-thru" surprise. They pulled up in the wagon to the front door, knocked, and I answered saying, "May I help you?" Sarah said, "Three large hot cocoas to go, please." I said, "Certainly, one moment please." I closed the door and heard Katy say, "Are we getting REAL hot cocoa or just pretend." Sarah informed her it was real and I heard WOOHOO! I had to laugh as I grabbed the prepared cocoa (in real foam to-go cups with lids!) and handed them out the door. They were thrilled and loved having cups like grown-ups. Of course, I thanked them, bid them good day, shut the door, and tidied up the "restaurant." It was so cold that we had our first full-day of fireplace action! It was great and boy does it keep that new room warm!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment