Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas Day 2007


Well, here I am. No really, I have "accepted" Twopy's "invitation" to make my own blog of fuzzy children and occasional parental units. Whether I will manage to blog frequently or infrequently I know not. I do not promise cute quotes, numerous pictures, and even frequent updates. I do promise, however, to blog only cutie pies and their adorable parents and some of the events that go on in daily life. If nothing else, it will keep some of these memories for them, as who in the world has time to scrapbook. So here we are, one big happy clam family. The Stephensons of Cedar Key.
We had a wonderful Christmas! Santa was good to all the Stephenson children--again. Lots of presents, family, and food for everyone, the way it should be! We had our biggest tree ever, as our new 10-ft ceilings allowed for 9' and 15/16" tree. There was only a 1/2 inch or less clearance even tho the tag said 8-9 feet. The girls chose well, it was a beautiful tree.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yay! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Now we can check in on ya more often than a quick phone call. Good work, yo!

    And, NICE wagon!

    ReplyDelete