Friday, January 22, 2010

Homecoming 2010

Today is Purple and Gold day at school, which culminates in a school-wide pep rally. (Or as Izzy says, Pepper rally.) Yesterday was Music Star day, Sarah made a most excellent Lady Gaga, complete with "The Fame" written in sparkly letters on her glasses. She looked rockin', but my adorable William hid the camera in the toy basket so no pictures of that. Anyway, Sarah got all three girls duded up in purple and gold.

Love dem socks.


Yes, I was up at 0730 painting her beautiful face in these garish colors.


Love dem braids.


Oh, my sweet Isabelle. I just have to smile when I see that little face. She's carrying homemade cake to school for breakfast. Shawn gave a hatchery tour yesterday to our friend Tari Watson's dad, and she baked him a cake. He loves getting paid in baked goods. It was delicious, too, though I couldn't say exactly what kind of cake it was. I let Izzy have it for breakfast because, well, I wanted to not have to say no for a change. She was thrilled, hence, the smile. Sarah shared her beads with Izzy--unasked by me! Woohoo! Sisterly love DOES exist. (Well, except for with MY sisters. heehee)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Seesterly love, silly. Loves the pictures of the girls! They are all so adorable in their own way!

    ReplyDelete