Monday, July 28, 2008

William's Busy Day

Yesterday morning, Daddy gave William a piggy back ride.

They were going so fast I could barely catch the picture.


They paused for a quick picture, then off and running.


William took a nap, and when he got up, only MOMMA was home! The three girls went out on the boat with Daddy. Momma had about 30 minutes UNINTERRUPTED! She finished a very good book, Peter and the Starcatchers. It's about Peter Pan before he became Peter Pan, how he got to be Peter Pan from just a boy at an orphanage. It's the first in a three part series by Dave Barry. And very well-written, I might add.


William chows down on some whole milk mozzarella, his fave. Also, elbow noodles, another fave. After this he went out skinny-dipping in his baby pool on the back deck. All those photos are not for sharing. Unless he is a naughty teenager, and then I will break those out. I don't know how I could have taken twenty pictures and not missed that part a single time. It's truly amazing. Shawn says it has something to do with size, that I couldn't help but get it in the picture. He would say that, wouldn't he?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. What a handsome devil in that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is all this William jazz- what happend to Willie D?

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the Way, I like the title of this post a lot. William's Busy Day. It makes me giggle and schnarfle a bit.

    ReplyDelete