Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cuties Everywhere You Look


Okay, okay, so he isn't mine. But he is so darn cute! Look at this little guy! This is Jonny's youngest, Jonathan, aka Jonjon, Jonboy, JJ, etc. He was awesome on the boat, jumping into the jelly-fish laden water with such gay abandon that one might wonder as to whether he is of sound mind. One would not wonder if he was a girl--THEY were all sitting in the boat, with no intention of jumping off. Jonjon was designated official "jellyfish finder", as soon as he spotted one, he raced around the boat letting everyone know! His enthusiasm, knowledge (Aunt Caryn, thas a gweat hewon ova der!) and all-around good-naturedness was fun to be around.


Izzy inspects the scallop eyes up close, but lets the scallop know of her true intentions, HE'S DINNER!


My Sean, my Sean. He is the most beautiful boy, those curls make me weep. Despite the fact that this was his first boat ride (riding the boat at Homosassa Springs Nature Park doesn't cut it, that's like never leaving a canal, yo), he was incredibly good. He was very interested in all the strange things the snorkelers brought up--starfish, giant sponge, tulip shell eating a scallop, stone crab, scallops with plants attached, live jellyfish (thanks, Shawn, for throwing that one in the boat, so sad you got stung, uh huh.). He took home to DC a four-legged starfish (hey, he picked it out not me) and an empty shell. The giant sponge we sent back to the depths, boy what a stinky trip home that would have been!


Oh, my little sweet pea. At least, I wish she was mine. She is the snuggliest, fuzziest, silkiest, most incredible little girl. She snuggled into a canvas Gator chair and slept there for most of the trip, at least 3 or 4 hours. And to be honest, her mother woke her up. On purpose. Cathleen was as good as gold. And a whole lot cuter.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really are a good blogger! Glad you decided to join the 21st century.

    I am sending my blog readers to your blog to read about the scalloping and engagement since I can't top it, and I don't have the pics. Speaking of which, could you send me the ones of my peeps? Thanks, yo.

    ReplyDelete