Sunday, July 6, 2008

Swimming Lessons Are Over!

For the last four weeks, I have driven the girls to Chiefland for swimming lessons. Finally, the last day has arrived. It is Fun Day, a chance to do whatever they want to in the pool. They all went off the diving board, even Izzy! They all went off the slide, even Izzy! It was a blast. I missed Izzy off the diving board because I was getting William and by the time I turned around she was in the water swimming to the ladder! I was so proud of her, she has made such progress this summer.

This is Katy. You know, the one who couldn't get a drop of fresh water on her face last summer?


Madison (braces and all) takes her chance to catch some air


Sarah takes the plunge


Izzy rests on the steps after swimming across the pool unassisted!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment