Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring Has Sprung...AGAIN!

The astonishing thing about DC for us Floridians, is that it is still SPRING! The azaleas are all out, the dogwoods in full bloom, the cherry trees past prime, and the tulips are incredible! It was 50 degrees every day except the last, in which it reached 80 or so. Needless to say, we wore the same jeans every day as that was all we brought. It was beautiful everywhere you looked though, except for when it was raining!

Izzy shows off Aunt Laura's fabulous bridalwreath and picket fenced yard.
The only picture I actually have of Cathleen, taken by someone else on my camera, and containing a really nice picture of me getting ready for bed. Focus in on Cathleen, please. She was so awake, though in this picture her eyes aren't fully open. Look at all that dark hair! It really was a shock for me every time I looked down at her, I'm just so used to white blondes. We enjoyed her so much, it just makes you want to have another one... sorry, Shawn. His wallet hurts just thinking about it.
Gotta love my Willie boy, here he is having a great time on Sean's fire engine. He figured out how to scoot forward and reverse but no steering. He loved it! Too bad Christmas is so far away...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Oh mah gracious- the picture of izzy and the picture of willy are nearly edible! What cuties! I miss them!

    ReplyDelete