Monday, October 5, 2009

Down US 1

After San Fran, we headed south down U.S. Highway 1, a scenic drive directly on the coast. I had been there before with Grandma Gill back in college when she and I went to Yosemite and other California sites together. Unfortunately for Shawn, it was terribly foggy and he couldn't see squat. :) He kept saying, Wow, this IS fabulous dear, I can see why you loved it! By midday though, it had cleared up beautifully and the coastline was as pretty as I remembered! Shawn thought it was incredible, too.

Here we are at Pelican Point Lighthouse? I think I've forgotten the name already. Geez I'm old.


The kiteboarders were awesome to watch, we loved it.


What an adorable


We weren't the only one taking in the view that day
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment