Monday, October 5, 2009

Cal Academy of Science

We visited the newly redone Academy of Science, one in a whole block and then some of art museums, japanese tea gardens, aquarium, planetarium, etc.

This little guy kept posing for me.


And it was there, in the bathroom stall of that wonderful place, that I found my new favorite saying--and my new favorite hand dryer--they were turbo dryer, dip your hands inbetween two plastic pieces, pull out slowly and VOILA, they're dry. Wow, can I get one for my kitchen, Shawn?


The Japanese tea garden was pretty, but frankly, Shawn and I both were bored. I guess we're not too cultural these days. We were happy to move on to the next thing...

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Pretty pictures! Love the quote. Especially like that last picture.

    ReplyDelete