Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Can't Get Enough Of Him

We were getting ready to go out on a boat ride with Daddy when I put Willie's hat on and he started hamming it up. Of course, I grabbed my camera that I had just packed in the boat bag, and as Twopy likes to say, Wah-la!

Yup, sure did crop myself right out of this picture.


Notice the whites of his eyes are all the way around! Now that's one happy boy!


Great Melissa and Doug toy, hammering little posts through the base, great fun for Willie. And my girls. I'm not kidding. For a week after we bought it, they ALL played with it. I couldn't understand. I still don't understand. I'll never understand.


Willie is definitely creative. Here he is taking a marble (not part of the toy), dropping it in the holes, picking it up, holding his hand a little higher, dropping it again to see if he can get it in there, holding it higher still, dropping it. Very interesting...maybe very strange, too. But cute, nonetheless.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment