Monday, February 25, 2008

A Momma's Confession


Dear William,
I'm sorry. As your mother, I was meant to protect you, to shield you from all that makes childhood memories nonmemorable. And yet, here I am, posting your sweet baby body on a blog, for all to see. Forgive me, I just had to do it. Yes, you will hate this picture, but know this--I have some hidden away that make this one look like a walk in the park. So don't even blink those baby blues at me when you're a teenager and you're late coming home. Because I have weapons you can't even imagine. And, like the good momma I try to be, I'm not afraid to use them.
Love, Momma

William making "rain", the water droplet looks so cool!
Her Sweetness, having a blast in the tub with Willee-um as she calls him. (It's a three-syllable name you know.)
Those eyes are happy here but wait till she's not smiling! Always interesting, these pictures of gap-tooth extraordinaire! Katy is my "I love baths" girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment