Sunday, January 23, 2011

William Turns Four

Saturday, January 22, 2011.  A busy, busy day.  First thing in the morning, I head down to Yankeetown to show property to a very nice couple.  It goes well, and I am sure an offer is forthcoming.  I go down to Publix in Crystal River to pick up a Spider-Man cake, as well as some rib-eye steaks, french fries, and sald fixins, all Willie's requests.  I make it home about 3:10, get everyone dressed, and head out the door to our old babysitter's wedding!  It was beautiful, she was gorgeous, and we all enjoyed it.  William was cranky from an interrupted nap and never really settled down.  We finally get back home about 7 pm. I run upstairs to wrap presents, the girls set the table with the appropriate Spider-Man napkins, plates, tablecloth, etc.  The following best tells the story of what happened next.













Happy Birthday, William!  We love you!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, he's so cute. You know, I was thinking about him a lot that day...couldn't figure out why (wasn't thinking...Hmn...January...Willie's Birthday). {sigh}

    Happy Birthday, Sweet Willie - you get handsomer every year! ;)

    ReplyDelete