Thursday, October 14, 2010

Fame or Fortune

I advertised one of my listings (a house that Shawn and I once fixed up and sold) on the front page of the Real Estate Book, which is in all the little boxes around Citrus and Levy County. I thought it looked cute. And it has worked, I've had six calls from it already and it's only been out a week or less. This weekend is our Seafood Festival so I am planning to be at the office, helping Sarah with retail at Southern Cross, and plugging real estate for all I'm worth!

Maybe it'll bring me fame. Or fortune. Or at least mild entertainment for a short period of time.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. So did you get any offers on this house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet your sweet Bippy! Or whatever that is. I got an accepted offer on it, set to close Nov 30 or sooner. It was worth the bucks! :)

    ReplyDelete