Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gator Softball Camp 2009

For three days, they toiled in the sun. It was a lot of work, for sure, and a lot of heat. Numerous cups of Gatorade and water, visors galore, orange and blue--it was a bat cracking, sweat-producing, technique-learning blast! And a big happy THANK YOU to the ladies of the Lady Gator Softball Team, who finished #2 in the country just last week for showing up at camp every day! It was a true motivator for everyone and they were just awesome about autographs and pictures galore! It was a super-positive experience and I know my girls will remember this one for a long time!

Savannah and Francesca Enea (Left Fielder and great hitter) who is one of their very favorites!


All the girls with Michelle Moultrie, also outfield and super nice!


Probably the family favorite, Aja Paculba, because the announcers do cool stuff with her name... Aaaaaaaasia Pah-COOl-Bahhhhhhh! In fact, when I woke Sarah up the second day, I said, Get up, it's late and Aja's waiting! It worked too, she was up and dressed in no time.


And of course, with Tim Walton, coach of the mighty Gators softball team! We're counting on a great team to watch next year, too!

And when I can figure out how to get the pictures out of my cell phone (my camera is dead :( ), I will put up pix of Megan Bush, Kim Waleszonia, Alicia Sisco, and Kelsey Bruder!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Is Sarah's beautiful face burnt? I'll be comin' down and beatin' up a particular momma if it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The previous comment was posted from the future (11/6/09). The Terminator must be around somewhere. He said he'd be back...

    ReplyDelete