Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Cake



Playing with his new choo-choos


Opening a present


Eating birthday cake


William's teddy bear cake, concocted in about 15 minutes of prep, 20 minutes of cooking, and sixty seconds of frosting. All while on the phone to a potential clam buyer. "Hi, this is Caryn from Southern Cross, is Joe Schmo available? Thank you. Hi Joe, just wanted to get some feedback on the sample I sent you, great, yeah, ok, I'll call you next week." Now, if I could just get this frosting to look like a dadgum bear. Gotta love my life...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Did you use a box mix? Don't lie now.

    Nohows, the cake looks super-cute regardless of its origins. Happy birthday, William!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It tasted good - you know, until I dropped it on the floor.

    Sure wish I had some cake and four inches of icing right now! That sounds goooo-ood!

    ReplyDelete