Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ta Daaah!

Here's the completed pool design... just keep your drool off your computer.  I'm drooling, too, as it doesn't start going in till July 11 and will take about two months to complete.  But once it's complete, I'm diving in for a solid full month! And you are all welcome anytime.  There's a hot tub for those who can't get here till cooler months! :) There are two waterfalls in the far right planter, and a fountain on the baja shelf on the bottom left.  The shelf is just big enough for two chair sitting in the water, but not drowning (18" deep I think) and for little ones to play safely. Slide, diving board, it's all there.
Let the party begin!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Please tell me those plants are either self-watering or drought-tolerant! (I know you and plants!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Fo realz?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, if I were able to make it work (which I'm not before the baby's born) I would hop a plane down there in September. That looks awesome!!!!! How did you get Shawn to agree to it?!

    ReplyDelete