Monday, March 30, 2009

We Love Aiden!


Here's a picture of our soon-to-be-home new puppy, Aiden. He's a pointer/terrier mix from a Gainesville rescue group. He's so adorable. We can't bring him home till he is neutered on Wednesday. By that time, he will have also finished a week's worth of antibiotics for a little upper respiratory infection that he got this past week. We are so excited, we can't wait to bring him home. He's 9 weeks old and even Willie is just tickled over him! We haven't decided if we'll keep the name, but if you have any suggestions you know where to find me! The last few days have been filled with the girls randomly saying, I love Aiden! and someone inevitably says, I love him more! I love him the most! I love him infinity! etc. So, here's to Aiden, newest member of the Stephenson family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment